As a Certified Casan Luxury NextHome Agent –
I provide an unparalleled level of service and guidance for home buyers.
Call me: (240) 507-0626
Casan Luxury has been created for the top 10% of the market, redefining and innovating the process for both buyers and sellers to deliver a distinct and exquisite homebuying experience.
Regardless of whether you are looking for your first starter home, investment property, or luxury property in the top tier of the market – ALL my clients benefit from these unique innovations and tools, regardless of your homes position in the market.
The Buying Process
I am dedicated to providing you with the very best in personal service and attention to help you purchase your new home.
- Meeting to discuss your needs, analyze your financial resources and establish achievable goals. (link to Buyer Questionnaire)
- Recommend lender resources where you can discuss and find the best possible financing for your individual situation and obtain loan pre-approval.
- Explain conditions, contingencies, customary practices, local laws, regulations and agency relationships.
- Establish the neighborhoods and subdistricts where your money will best perform and discuss the nuances of those locations.
- Set you up on NextHome Mobile Connect to make sure you stay current on all new listings that meet your criteria and neighborhood preference.
- Tour homes with you at least once, but preferably twice, to establish your likes, style and needs.
- Will monitor on, off market opportunities and Coming Soon to assure awareness of all opportunities.
- Once a property is identified, request disclosure documents and review these documents with you explaining and pinpointing conditions and potential issues of concern.
- Discuss data specific to the home and the listing agent’s expectations.
Offer and Closing
- Monitor interest level in the property and then draft the purchase agreement to best position your offer for success.
- Leverage NextHome’s many relationships to present your offer, highlighting your strengths as a buyer.
- Negotiate on your behalf to ensure a fair agreement based on current market conditions and performance.
- Open escrow with a title company.
- Manage the escrow period, ensuring that all conditions and contingencies are addressed promptly and in accordance with the contract.
- Help arrange and be present for all inspections of the property and review the inspection reports.
- Further negotiate based on findings during our inspections contingency period.
- Remove conditions in accordance with the contract and sale timeline.
- Coordinate with your insurance agent and the title company to make sure your policy is in effect at the close of escrow.
- Close escrow, meet you at the property and arrange for delivery of all documents in either electronic or print format.
- Be there with you to celebrate the purchase of your new home!